Friday 22 February 2013

Elliott shoots himself in the foot

I know, I know - I should just let this little fish go and get on with other things. But it's hard to resist when he makes himself such an easy target. Another poke at the turtle.

Elliott; I thought I’d continue to be a thorn in your side for a while longer – at least until my formal study begins in early March. I think the constant irritation will do you good, not to mention continuing to show everyone your real, gutless nature (I post all these comments on my own blog and Face Book page for the entire world to see).
I lifted this from your Face Book page:
“Creationism and the Origin of Life ·
Tuesday at 1:11am ·
Post your name as a COMMENT on this thread if you think you can prove there are more options for atheists than the two ive(sic) defined.

LIKE this comment if you agree and understand logically its(sic) impossible for there ever to be a third option other than these two because of the way they have been defined.

IGNORE this comment if you are too scared to find real truth and enjoy hidng(sic) in your ignorance.”
 
Essentially, this is you actually proving that you are “too scared” to take me on; I have repeatedly posted my COMMENTs to your blog with my name attached and you have IGNOREd them all, except for completely (and I suspect deliberately) misinterpreting the “yellow shirt” analogy, and mentioning the Descartes dictum (without citing him as the source – more evidence of your ignorance of Academic conventions) in another argument without mentioning where you heard of it – namely, from me.
So; by your own definition, as outlined above, you have IGNOREd my COMMENTs – and in this case I have ample proof, not simply a Face Book visitor count.
Thus, you are shown by your own hand to be “too scared to find real truth and [to] enjoy hidng(sic) in your ignorance”. You haven’t even mentioned how “owned” I am in a YouTube video; thus I can safely assume that you have no answer to the refutations of your arguments I presented here – as I knew you would not.
Congratulations in once again comprehensively shooting yourself in the foot.
I have also repeatedly challenged you to a debate – a real one, rather than one of your “live” chats on tiny.url. I will ONLY debate you (or anyone else for that matter) in a completely neutral forum where neither of us has any control over the environment, where the moderator is completely neutral and knows the rules of debating, and where neither of us can close the debate down – as you frequently do by citing “rule violations” and leaving the room. Debate.org is it, ‘champ’; if you’re not up to it, just say so and I’ll stop harassing you.
P.S. just in case you don’t know, the (sic) I have included in the above copy of your post is from “sic erat scriptum”, Latin for “thus was it written”; it indicates that the grammatical and spelling errors are from the original text.
Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment