Friday 1 February 2013

Proof!!

So ... Elliott DOES read my posts to his blog, even though he never responded to one until now.

Here's the evidence:
From Creationism and the Origin of Life retrieved 2/2/13
"Some clown atheist (pgodfrey) posted the following question on the ATHEISM IS A RELIGION Blog...

//Do you believe that I am wearing a yellow shirt? To put the question more technically, do you believe the proposition "Peter is wearing a yellow shirt at this moment" ?//
For some reason, I think the illogical, nonsensical atheist trash had thought he found an 'aha or gotcha moment.' LMFAO...Unfortunately for him, let me yell out the word...FAIL!!!!!! The answer to this question is simple...I would not take a position on if PETER is wearing a yellow shirt or not...Because I simply wouldn't know either way....SO I would be an agnostic on the matter...However, "atheists" on the other hand, DO take a position on wether or not God exists....They BELIEVE, as defined by their stance, that NO God exists!!...That is there position!!...Once they take such a position then I can prove that atheism is in fact a religion....#Defeating atheism fun and easy...Get a clue pgodfrey...you're a clown!!! One of your atheist buddies should slap you lol"

I've fired it straight back to him with corrections to his misinterpretation AND informed that, as I now KNOW he reads my posts, the lessons will be continuing.



He's either completely misunderstood the content and nature of the post he refers to, or (and this is more likely, given his prior behaviour) he has deliberately misrepresented it in order to make it look like an argument he can win; the two lines he has quoted from a post that was more than two pages long indicates that he had to scour the text to find something he could respond to without making himself look like the loser.

Needless to say, he has banned me from his Face Book page, so that I cannot respond. "Defeating Atheism is fun and easy" - if you put your hands over you ears and go "LA, LA, LA, LA" as loud as you can so you cant hear them and close your eyes so you can't see them.

This should be fun :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment