Friday 8 March 2013

To The Cosmic Archer

He won't respond; I've been sending posts to his blog, FB page, and Youtube page for over a year, but apart from one very brief response to my presentation of a viable third option to his "Golden Question" (after which I was immediately banned from his FB page) he made it so that all comments to his blog and Youtube pages required approval. He even banned me from one of his "live debates" as soon as my name appeared on the screen.

I have been sending him "lessons" in logical argumentation and formal logic based on his blog arguments (including one on TSA which is very similar to yours - great minds clearly think alike); he has never acknowledged them, but he has modified several arguments after I posted them, so clearly he reads them.

Chad is really a rather pathetic figure; he had a promising carreer in NFL, but it was stymied through his lack of academic ability (bad, even for a sports scholarship) and some poor decisions. All this "never-been-defeated" crapola is his last attempt to regain some relevance, even if only in his own mind, in a world that has long since passed him over. Thus, he will never admit defeat; it would (I think) quite literally destroy him psychologically.

No comments:

Post a Comment