Sunday 11 November 2012

Now the idiot wants to debate me; he lives in the US and I live - elsewhere - so the times are not convenient. He seems to think that if I refuse, he will have added me to his "zoo"; the only thing being that no one but him reads his shit anyway, so who cares?

If anyone ever reads this, the idiot's name is Chad Elliott and he has a FaceBook page and one lonely little blog that hardly anyone ever visits. He insists on what he calls "formal" live debates, which he always claims to have won - he never does; all that happens is that he finds some excuse to end the debate when it gets beyond him (which is pretty quickly) and goes on to claim "victory".

Can I even be bothered? He's a fool, a coward and a liar, but the thing that irks me is that he claims to be a philosopher, when he is nothing of the kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment